2017年 VOLVO 最新版卡车大巴工程机械诊断软件 PTT2.5.70
1. Dev2tool (for programming parameters version 2 – older trucks)
2. Developer tool Plus(Acpi+) (for programming parameters version 3 and 4 – newer trucks)
Tech Tool (TT) is a tool that supports the repair and diagnostic process. It was developed to make repair shop tasks easier and more efficient. TT can be used in the repair shop, out in the field, at the roadside, or during test drives. TT is a diagnostics application that covers the whole repair process through the use of plug-ins. With TT you can diagnose, test, calibrate, and program a product. A product could be a vehicle, engine, or a machine. TT also provide functions for updating the tool, communication with the product, and other external applications. The set of plug-ins, user authorizations, and available languages is adjustable to provide every user with what they need.
The basic workflow in Tech Tool is the same for all products:
• Identify a product.
• View information history.
• Diagnose a selected product.
• Test a selected product.
• Program a selected product.
• Calibrate a selected product.
Supported companies and electrical systems:
• Volvo Trucks (Older electrical system, Vehicle electrical system ’98);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Trucks (VERSION4 – FH4/FM4 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Volvo Buses (Conventional, Multiplexed, Multiplexed v2, Multiplexed v3);
• Volvo Construction Equipment;
• Volvo Penta (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Volvo OEM Component Customer (VERSION2, VERSION3);
• Mack Trucks (V-MAC I/II/III, ITC, IV, IV+ – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• Renault Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3, VERSION4 – PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);
• UD Trucks (VERSION2, VERSION3).PARAMETER PROGRAMMING);